For starters know that,
A. Principles followed by the Responsible, Security and Protection of Personal Data
• The treatment of personal data is done according to the law and based on the principles of legality, loyalty, justice, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization and accuracy.
• PICADVANCED, S.A. tax ID/VAT number 513275029, headquartered in PCI - Creative Science Park, Via do Conhecimento, Ed. Central, 3830-352 Ílhavo – Portugal (PICADVANCED), while responsible for the treatment, proceeds to the lawful processing of your personal data, collecting your free, specific, informed and explicit consent.
• We will never use your personal data for purposes incompatible with the above Principles.
• The exercise of any right conferred upon you from the time your personal data is collected will be easily accessible.
• The purpose for which your personal data is being collected is described at the collection process moment. PICADVANCED will not use your personal data for any other purpose unless such usage has been previously agreed by you as a personal data holder.
• The collection of your personal data is based on the Minimization Principle, according to which PICADVANCED will only collect the data that it considers essential for the purpose in question.
• The necessary measures are taken to ensure that the personal data collected is accurate, complete and current.
• PICADVANCED will not continue to process your personal data as soon as it is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected and will then safely destroy it.
• In order to protect your personal data from unauthorized use and disclosure, PICADVANCED has implemented several security measures.
B. Definitions. It is important that you understand some of the key concepts
• Personal data: Information concerning an identified or identifiable singular person ('data holder') by reference to an identifier, eg name, Email, telephone/mobile number.
• User: The Personal Data Holder who uses this SITE.
• Responsible for the Treatment: The person who determines the purposes for which personal data is collected before obtaining your consent, and who assumes responsibility for compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
• Processing of personal data: the technical or automated/non-automated operations or procedures that enable the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, usage, transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, deletion or destruction of personal information.
• Consent: Free and unambiguous, specific and informed expression of the wishes of the User, through which the User authorizes the Responsible for the Treatment to process his or her personal data.
• Third Party: Any individual or legal entity that is external and not the same.
• Subcontractor: A legal entity, public authority, service or other part that provides a service to the Responsible for the Treatment and processes personal data on their behalf.
• Transfer of personal data: any transfer of personal data made to third parties.
C. Responsible for processing personal data:
PICADVANCED, S.A. tax ID/VAT number 513275029, represented by RITA ALEXANDRA VIEIRA BAPTISTA TEIXEIRA and ANA CRISTINA MAIA TAVARES as administrators. Address: PCI - Creative Science Park, Via do Conhecimento, Ed. Central, 3830-352 Ílhavo – Portugal E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org The Responsible for the Treatment, commits to respect the legal provisions of the Regulation (UE) n°2016/679 of 27 April 2016, related to the protection of personal data and applicable national law. Within the organization the contact person with whom the Data Holder may clarify his doubts in this field and exercise his rights whenever he feels the need is INÊS FRANCISCO, through one of the following ways: +351 234 243 844 ou email@example.com
D. Personal data collected, underlying purpose and basis
a) The personal data processed will depend on the type of interaction you have with the SITE. As a rule, we only collect personal data that you voluntarily provide, and which are characterized by:
(i) a limited nature, as only personal data that is strictly necessary for the purpose in question is requested;
(ii) a specific purpose;
(iii) a legal basis/ground that makes the treatment lawful (such as: consent, conclusion of a contract, fulfillment of legal obligations or pursuit of the Responsible for the Treatment legitimate interests).
b) Currently personal data information that is collected is: full name, email, mobile phone, address, your VAT number.
c) Your personal data is collected and processed by PICadvanced only for purposes strictly linked to the use of this site, its associated services and the sale of products, management and improvement of the Loyalty Program, direct marketing and support management to the client. PICadvanced strives to maintain a relationship with its customer and provide them with the relevant benefits, information and content related to our brand. Your data will only be processed for these specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner inconsistent with it. The data collected and processed is appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to these purposes. However, your personal data may also be used for other processing operations within the limits of such applications. In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
1) when you make a purchase on this site, we will collect your personal information (for example, first and last name, email address, delivery address, credit card number and telephone number) on the purchase form for sale, separation and transport purposes only of the products ordered by you;
2) when you request assistance from our Customer Support we collect your personal information (for example, first and last name, email address) solely for the purpose of providing you with Customer Support services from the PICadvanced online store that are relevant to this site and to offer you the assistance you requested;
3) when you register with us, we will collect your personal data in order to simplify the process of your future orders;
4) when you are navigating on our website and then you visit other platforms that bear publicity formats (social media, Google and other partners of this network) you may be affected by advertisements of our brand. We will equally use the data to reach new and potential customers that may have interest in our products.
d)When we collect data, we indicate the mandatory fields with asterisks when the data at stake are required to celebrate a contract with you (for example, to provide you the product you have purchased on our website); provide you the service you have asked for (for example, to send you our newsletter); or respect legal requirements (for example, invoicing).
e) Your personal data can be shared with PICadvanced’s service providers for purposes of providing services and with legal, tax and regulatory authorities with the main purpose of assuring all legal matters.
f) The processing of these data is justified under the law - artigo 6.º, n.º 1, al. a) of Regulation (UE) 2016/679 (“GDPR”). The User is responsible for the data provided and its accuracy, under penalty of making false statements with the inherent legal consequences. PICADVANCED is not responsible for the accuracy of this personal data.
g) The collection of personal data is carried out through this SITE without prejudice to the fact that it may also be done physically. The treatment performed by PICADVANCED does not subject Users to any decision made solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, and doesn´t have an effect on their legal sphere nor affects him significantly.
E. How long will your personal data be kept?
Data retention time varies according with the purpose for which the information is processed. However, in the present case, given that the only direct interaction currently possible between the User and the SITE is for work with us purposes, the data is retained for a maximum of 1 year. After this period of time without the User/candidate being admitted, his/her Data is safely destroyed in accordance with the “GDPR. Please note that the processing of these data is based on the consent given by the Holder.
F. Personal Information of Minors
PICADVANCED does not collect or perform, by any means, data processing of minors.
G. Data Transmission to Third Parties
Data may be transmitted to third parties by law enforcement or by investigation by the competent authorities. PICADVANCED sometimes uses other entities to assist in providing its services. Whenever this occurs, subcontractors are required to comply with personal data protection rules and regulations by the technical and organizational means at their disposal.
a) All content on this SITE, such as texts, graphics, images, photographs, trademarks and other content, are protected by copyright and industrial property rights, their holders being PICADVANCED or other entities that authorized the insertion of their texts, graphics, images and other content on the SITE.
b)Therefore, such content may not be edited or reproduced, in whole or in part, by any technical means, nor processed, modified, or transferred for other uses, without the prior permission of PICADVANCED or other holders of such rights except the data considered to be free to use provided for in the Copyright and Related Rights Code.
PLEASE NOTE: Contrary usage to these legal provisions will be subject to the appropriate procedures under applicable law.
a) The confidentiality of all information transmitted to us by the User through our SITE is guaranteed. We undertake to protect the Disclosed Information with the utmost care and, to that end, have taken necessary measures to prevent the use and dissemination of the Information by anyone other than itself, unless the written consent of the Disclosure will be made to us in writing. on terms we can agree.
b) The confidentiality of all information transmitted to us by the User through our SITE is guaranteed. We undertake to protect the Disclosed Information with the utmost care and, to that end, have taken necessary measures to prevent the use and dissemination of the Information by anyone other than itself, unless the written consent of the Disclosure will be made to us in writing. on terms we can agree.
c) This obligation of confidentiality remains indefinite and does not prejudice the conclusion of a posterior “confidentiality agreement”.
J. Security of Personal Data
a) PICADVANCED uses various technical and organizational measures to protect data subjects' personal data. If service providers are subcontracted, they will need to ensure the same level of protection.
b) Violation, or attempted violation, of the personal data for which you are responsible will be reported to the judicial authorities, as well as control and supervision authorities. authorities. Should the breach pose a high risk to the holders of personal data, they will be informed of the incident.
b) A cookie is a small text file that, while not collecting personal information that enables you to identify yourself, stores generic information about you on your access device that allows you to later use the sites more quickly and efficiently.
c) Cookies have specific functions and can last the user's session or persistently after closing, depending on the function they are intended for.
d) Depending on the Cookies management you have done on our website and on your interaction with us, we use some information collected through Cookies to ensure the righteous performance of the website, highlighting the proper visualization of the content, remembering your checkout activity, your registration, fitting the resolution of your screen, improving our offers, among others. This information includes data such us registration, localization, duration of your session, products you have selected, your equipment, your browser and your IP address.
e) You may accept, decline or remove cookies by managing your browser settings, and you will always be able to change your permissions.
L. Data Subject Rights
a) Right to information: It is the right of the User to obtain clear and accurate information regarding the way his personal data is treated and also about the rights that are granted to him. This information is provided in this document. If data collection occurs in person, for any reason, including, but not limited to, the impossibility of use and/or access to the SITE, the duty of information is fulfilled by the delivery of the document entitled “duty of information and recognized rights”.
b) Right of access: The right of the User to access their personal data subject to processing. The exercise of this right is usually free of charge, but in certain cases the exercise of this right may cost 50.00€, taking into account the administrative costs. Any repetitive, unfounded or excessive requests will not be answered.
c) Right of rectification: The right of the User to request the rectification, completion or updating of personal data that is incorrect, incomplete or outdated, respectively.
d) Right to Delete: It is the right of the User to obtain the deletion of their personal data, as long as it is possible and PICADVANCED has no legal or legitimate reasons to continue to process them. e) Right to limitation of processing: It is the right of the User to request the limitation of the processing of his personal data when any of the following circumstances occurs:
1) the accuracy of personal data was requested,
2) the User objected to the processing of personal data,
3) the processing of your data has become unnecessary or
4) the processing is illegal.
f) Right to portability: This is the right of the User, whenever possible, to request the transfer of his personal data to another Responsible for the Treatment.
g) Right to withdraw consent: the right to withdraw at any time the consent that was previously granted to PICADVANCED, making the processing of personal data by PICADVANCED lawful. The means used to withdraw consent is the same as that used to give consent.
h) Right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD):
If you feel that your rights have not been exercised, you can file a complaint with the CNPD (www.cnpd.pt). The exercise of any of the rights set forth above must be done through one of the following ways:
a) send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
b) write us to: PCI - Creative Science Park, Via do Conhecimento, Ed. Central, 3830-352 Ílhavo, Portugal.
Last Modification Date: 30/08/2019