Please note that the minimum order quantity (MOQ) for this product is 50 000 units. Any orders below this quantity will not be accepted.
Multiple bended pin lengths offered. Please contact us if you wish to know more!
The BOSA is used for 1310nm Tx/1490(1480~1500nm) Rx 1.244Gbps/2.488Gb/s Diplexer Optical Module BOSA consists of 1310 nm multi-quantum-well-structured DFB laser diode, a 1490 nm digital receiver integrated by a WDM filter. It is suitable for passive optical network transceiver in ONU equipment of FTTP systems.
BOSA GPON ONU I-TEMP
• Single fiber bi-directional data links with Asymmetric Data Rate.
• DFB 1310nm laser diode as 1.244Gb/s transmitter.
• APD 1490nm with TIA and 2.488Gb/s post amplifier receiver.
• Single mode fiber package with Pigtail SC/APC connector.
• Kink free P-I characteristics with high return loss.
• Meets ITU-T984.5.
• Gigabit Ethernet Passive Optical Networks (G-PON) – ONU Transceiver